- C295M and PZL-130 maintenance contracts, 28.01.2019
Two contracts, concerning maintenance of the C295M and PZL-130 airplanes, were signed in the 3rd Regional Logistics Base in Cracow. They were concluded for the period 2019–2022.
- Boeing reveals offset plans for Poland, 08.12.2018
During a press briefing for invited media, Boeing`s representatives revealed offset plans connected with a potential purchase of AH-64 strike helicopters by Poland.
- MSPO 2018: MBDA aims for Narew, 12.09.2018
During the MSPO show, MBDA consortium presented their offer for the short-range anti-air CAMM system.
- MSPO 2018: Eurofighter for Harpia programme?, 12.09.2018
During the 26th International Defence Industry Exhibition MSPO, Eurofighter consortium presented their offer for a multi-mission new generation airplane for the Polish Air Force.
- MSPO 2018: PGZ and Boeing agreement, 05.09.2018
An agreement between Boeing and Polska Grupa Zbrojeniowa was signed during the first day of the MSPO exhibition. It concerns cooperation in regards to Kruk (Crow) programme.
- Planes for Border Guard, 06.07.2018
Financial Bureau of Polish Border Guard HQ chosen the supplier in the program for procurement of 2 multi-engine aircraft for Border Guard Airforce.
- Baltops 2018 Exercise, 12.06.2018
Baltops exercise is taking place on the Baltic Sea. Forty-three ships and 60 aeroplanes represent 16 countries. It`s the biggest sea exercise to happen by the Polish shores in 2018.
- Offset agreement signed for Wisla programme, 23.03.2018
Polish Ministry of National Defence signed the offset agreement concerning Poland's procurement programme of the Patriot anti-aircraft systems.
- IWA2018: Delta Optical Stryker premiere, 14.03.2018
A line of Stryker HD scopes was presented by Delta Optical at the IWA2018 show. The line consists of 4,5-30x56 and 5-50x56 models, equipped with high-resolution glass optical elements.
- ET2018: Schmidt & Bender 1-8x24 PM II, 09.03.2018
8x24 PM II Shortdot Dual CC scope was presented by Schmidt & Bender at the EnforceTac.
- ET2018: Kahles K525i scope premiere, 08.03.2018
Kahles presented their new K525i 5-25x46 optical scope during EnforceTac trade show. The scope is destined for long-range shooting and is fully ambidextrous.
- SOP Inauguration, 01.02.2018
Sluzba Ochrony Panstwa takes over the responsibilities of Biuro Ochrony Rzadu. The new service will be larger and able to undertake wider variety of tasks such as VIP protection and securing state-owned facilities.
- Schmidt & Bender retail strategy change, 13.09.2017
German manufacturer reorganizes their Polish sales network.
- MSPO17: Patrol Charger +, 07.09.2017
During MSPO Mactronic presents a new torch with holder/charger system.
- MSPO17: QBiTT for cyberspace, 06.09.2017
Polska Grupa Zbrojeniowa, together with Exatel S.A. Created QbiTT company. The new entity will be responsible for providing cybersecurity solutions for Armed Forces.
- MSPO17: Awards for Veterans, 05.09.2017
Polish veterans were awarded during Polish-American ceremony at MSPO.
- New radar for Patriots, 01.09.2017
Lockheed Martin presents a new AESA radar
- Russian – Chinese exercises on Baltic Sea, 28.07.2017
Joint Russian – Chinese exercises were held on Baltic Sea
- Will Trump bring Patriots?, 15.07.2017
Polish MOD started negotiations with the US to acquire Patriot missile systems.
- Special Forces in cyberspace, 26.05.2017
Cyberspace – opportunities, threats, challenges for Special Forces debate took place on 23rd of May as a part of tenth anniversary of Polish Special Forces. MILMAG was the only media invited to attend.
- Choice of USSOCOM – KeyMod or M-LOK, 09.05.2017
USSOCOM commissioned a comparison trials between KeyMod an M-LOK handguard systems.
- Phone for a spy, 28.04.2017
MIB Electronics – German manufacturer specializing in covert observation equipment, presented their offer on Europoltech trade show in Gdansk. It was the first time when MIB presented their products in Poland.
- Cyber Protector, 28.04.2017
DGT Cyber Protector is a software package designed to minimize risk of communication crash as a result of hacking attacks, targeting IP-based protocols.