- Estonia sending 2400 pistols to support the Ukrainian state, 09.07.2020
The Estonian MoD sent a shipment of 2400 Makarov pistols to Ukraine, in order to support the strengthening of Ukraine’s independent defence capabilities.
- Elbit Systems Integrates a mini-UAS Onboard the Seagull USV, 09.07.2020
Elbit Systems is expanding the operational capabilities of the Seagull Unmanned Surface Vessel beyond Anti-Submarine Warfare and Mines Countermeasure.
- New ARVs for Poland, 26.06.2020
Poland intends to procure nearly 30 armoured recovery vehicles.
- Poland delivers medical aid to Iraq, 17.06.2020
Poland donated 50,000 protective face masks to Iraq’s health authorities.
- Deliveries of L-39NG to Senegal delayed, 15.06.2020
Senegal will take delivery of four L-39NG advanced trainer jets as early as in 2022, two years later than originally planned.
- Military Space Situational Awareness 2020, 12.06.2020
SMi Group are proud to announce the 15th annual Military Space Situational Awareness Conference and Exhibition will return to London on the 3rd and 4th September 2020.
- A dozen companies in the Perkoz programme, 09.06.2020
A dozen companies have shown their interest in the Polish ‘Perkoz’ programme, which calls for procurement of 32 light, multirole helicopters.
- Northrop Grumman to Provide First Crew Module, 09.06.2020
Northrop Grumman Awarded NASA Contract to Provide First Crew Module for Artemis Program Gateway.
- SISU GTP for the Finnish Army, 09.06.2020
The Finnish Army will acquire armoured Sisu GTP 4x4 all-terrain vehicles for test use.
- CAESAR SPHs for Czech Republic, 05.06.2020
On 4th June the Czech MoD announced its intention to procure French-made 155-mm CAESAR self-propelled howitzers.
- Poland helps Western Balkans fight coronavirus, 05.06.2020
Poland dispatched nearly 70 tonnes of medical supplies to Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Kosovo and Serbia.
- German submarine operates in the Baltic Sea, 28.05.2020
German submarine operates under NATO command in the eastern Baltic Sea.
- USSF trains professionals in Space Warfighting Disciplines, 28.05.2020
US Space Force to train space professionals in Space Warfighting Disciplines.
- SatRevolution and Momentus sign contract for orbital deployment, 27.05.2020
SatRevolution, a forerunner of the space industry in Poland, partners with Momentus for orbital deployment in December.
- Swenex 20 naval exercise concludes, 22.05.2020
A number of vessels and logistic units of the Swedish and allied navies participated in ‘Swenex 20’ naval exercise, which has just concluded.
- US and Peru expand space data sharing partnership, 22.05.2020
US and Peru signed an agreement about sharing of space data.
- US bombers exercise over Sweden and Norway, 21.05.2020
On 20th May Norwegian and Swedish multirole fighter aircrafts trained along with two American B-1B bombers in the Scandinavian airspace.
- SpaceX Rocket Prepared for Demo-2 Mission, 21.05.2020
A SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket with is raised into a vertical position on May 21, 2020.
- Polish MoD reaches into Space, 20.05.2020
The Polish Ministry of Defense will appoint a special plenipotentiary responsible for working out departments’ Space policy.
- SNMCMG1 in Baltic Exercise Open Spirit 2020, 10.05.2020
Standing NATO Mine Countermeasures Group One continues its Baltic Sea deployment, taking part in the Latvia-led exercise “Open Spirit 2020” that runs 4-14 May 2020.
- Next X-37B Orbital Test Vehicle Scheduled to Launch, 08.05.2020
The Department of the Air Force Rapid Capabilities Office is scheduled to launch the sixth mission of the X-37B Orbital Test Vehicle (OTV-6).
- Rosoboronexport promotes Bumerang vehicle on export markets, 04.05.2020
Rosoboronexport has begun promoting the newest Bumerang 8x8 universal combat platform on foreign markets.
- Rosomak-S AMVs for Poland, 02.05.2020
The Polish Ministry of Defense has announced its intention to procure a batch of 60 Rosomak-S Spike ATGM carriers.
- Lithuania acquires ex-HMS Quorn, 01.05.2020
Lithuania acquires ex-HMS Quorn, a former Hunt-class Mine Countermeasures Vessel of the Royal Navy. A decommissioned mine-hunter will have a new lease of life serving the Lithuanian Navy.
- Polish MoD slashes new rescue vessel, 30.04.2020
The Armaments Inspectorate, which acts on behalf of the Polish MoD, announced its intention to cancel the ongoing programme for procurement of at least one Ratownik-class submarine rescue and salvage vessel.
- Future Armoured Vehicles Weapon Systems, 29.04.2020
SMi Group are pleased to announce the fourth annual Future Armoured Vehicles Weapon Systems conference, which will convene online on the 3rd and 4th June 2020.
- Estonian Navy to receive force protection boats, 21.04.2020
Within the framework of the current four-year development plan Estonian Ministry of Defence is set to acquire two force protection patrol boats built by an Estonian company Baltic Workboats AS.
- Azerbaijan shows interest in Russian multirole fighters, 10.04.2020
A delegation from Azerbaijani Air Force visited several factories in Russia manufacturing Su-35 and MiG-35 multirole fighter aircraft.
- Ukraine takes delivery of more BVP-1 IFVs, 09.04.2020
The Armed Forces of Ukraine have begun receiving BVP-1s, coming from the stocks of Czech Republic’s land forces.
- Modernized MBTs for the Ukrainian Army, 31.03.2020
Ukrainian Army took delivery of a series of modernized main battle tanks.
- Poland sends military medics to Italy, 30.03.2020
A group of 15 medical personnel from Poland will be sent to Italy today in order to support the local authorities in the fight with the coronavirus pandemic.
- New Poprad systems for Poland, 23.03.2020
The Polish Army took delivery of another Poprad self-propelled anti-aircraft missile system – the first one to be handed over in 2020.
- Polish F-35s overpriced?, 19.03.2020
F-35A multirole fighter aircraft ordered for Poland might turn out to be more costly than the same fighters delivered to the US Air Force.
- COVID-19: Polish Army will support police force, 19.03.2020
The Polish Army will use its resources in order to support Polish police force in keeping the country and society safe during the coronavirus crisis.
- Assembly of Hungarian Leopard 2A4 MBTs, 16.03.2020
The German manufacturer KMW began assembly of the first of a dozen Leopard 2A4 MBTs, which will be delivered to Hungary by year’s end.
- Helicopter Technology CEE 2020, 06.03.2020
Helicopter Technology Central and Eastern Europe 2020
- Polish EOD robots for Vietnam, 15.01.2020
The Lukasiewicz - PIAP Institute delivered counter-EOD sets to Vietnam.
- NATO recognizes space as a new operational domain, 23.11.2019
Foreign Ministers take decisions to adapt NATO, recognize space as an operational domain.
- International Space Flag exercise, 23.11.2019
Coalition partners from Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom and the United States participated in a Space Flag exercise for the first time at Aerospace Corporation’s facility in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- POLSA stand at Space Tech Expo Europe 2019, 14.11.2019
The Polish Space Agency to participate in next week’s Space Tech Expo Europe 2019 in Bremen.
- Finland and USSPACECOM cooperation, 13.11.2019
US Space Command and the Finnish Air Force signed a Memorandum of Understanding between Finland and the U.S. on space situational awareness cooperation.
- Estonia sends soldiers on international operations , 12.11.2019
Estonia to participate with up to 160 troops in international operations next year, as well as deploying special operations forces to Mali - in total 95 Estonian troops participating in Operation Barkhane.
- British Army orders Boxers, 07.11.2019
A contract worth £2.8 billion has been signed to provide state-of-the-art armoured fighting vehicles to the British Army.
- Baltic states strengthen cooperation, 31.10.2019
The Ministers of Defence of Baltic States signed an agreement in Brussels on strengthening joint airspace surveillance.
- WB Group on Arms and Security 2019, 12.10.2019
The WB Group, one of the biggest Polish defence manufacturers, presented a wide range of its products during the Arms and Security 2019 exhibition in Kiev.
- New order for KC-46 Tankers, 01.10.2019
U.S. Air Force has awarded Boeing a $2.6Bn order for another batch of KC-46A Pegasus tankers.
- Rotational deployment of US soldiers to Lithuania, 01.10.2019
A battalion-sized unit of over 500 US Army soldiers will deploy to Lithuania on rotational basis to ensure deterrence and train in exercises shortly in October.
- Raytheon unveils Peregrine advanced air-to-air missile, 18.09.2019
Raytheon is developing a new medium-range, air-launched weapon called the Peregrine missile that is half the size and cost of today's air-to-air missiles, yet delivers greater range and effect.
- Third and final AWD enters sea trials, 18.09.2019
The Australian Defence Force’s third Air Warfare Destroyer (AWD), HMAS Sydney, has commenced the first phase of sea trials that will test the ship’s hull, propulsion and navigation systems.
- New APS for Dutch CV90, 18.09.2019
BAE Systems will integrate Elbit Systems’ Iron Fist Active Protection System into the Dutch Army’s fleet of CV90s following successful integration testing.
- U.S. approves F-35 sale to Poland, 11.09.2019
The State Department has made a determination approving a possible Foreign Military Sale (FMS) to Poland of thirty-two F-35 Joint Strike Fighter aircraft with support for an estimated cost of $6.5 billion. The Defe
- MSPO2019: CAMM is just a beginning, 02.09.2019
Jan Grabowski, the director of MBDA in Poland, talks about MBDA’s vision of cooperation with Poland and Polish defence industry in regards to Poilsh Armed Forces modernization programmes.
- KRI Alugoro soon to be commissioned, 14.08.2019
KRI Alugoro diesel-electric submarine is readied for commissioning.
- Denmark modernizes air-defence, 13.08.2019
Danish Armed Forces intend to acquire new Ground Based Air Defence system.
- USS John C. Stennis will undergo RCOH, 02.08.2019
The American nuclear powered Nimitz-class aircraft carrier, USS John C. Stennis, will undergo midlife refuelling and complex overhaul.
- RAF fighters intercept a Russian aircraft, 01.08.2019
RAF Typhoons scrambled from the Ämari Air Base to intercept a Russian military transport aircraft.
- Northrop Grumman awarded contract for AGM-88E , 31.07.2019
Northrop Grumman has been awarded a $167 million contract for delivery of AGM-88E Advanced Anti-Radiation Guided Missiles.
- HMS Duncan arrives to the Gulf, 30.07.2019
The Royal Navy's HMS Duncan has arrived to the Persian Gulf to support the safe passage of British-flagged ships through the Strait of Hormuz.
- Arrow Successfully Engages Ballistic Missile Target, 30.07.2019
The Israel IMDO and MDA completed a successful flight test campaign with the Arrow-3 Interceptor missile
- Stryker ICVs for Thailand, 30.07.2019
The State Department has approved a possible FMS sale of 60 Stryker infantry carrier vehicles to Thailand.
- USN upgrades Mk 45 naval guns, 29.07.2019
US Navy awarded BAE Systems $70 million contract for the upgrade of its Mk 45 naval gun systems.
- BAE Systems completes P950 RIB trials, 26.07.2019
BAE Systems announces evolution in unmanned boat technology.
- New recce vehicles for the German Army, 26.07.2019
KMW will supply Mungo N/C Recce vehicles to the German Army.
- UK to deploy troops to Mali, 24.07.2019
UK to deploy 250 troops to Mali on peacekeeping operations.
- Final MRAPs for Egypt, 24.07.2019
The US Army has completed the final shipment of over 100 MRAP vehicles to Egypt.
- US F-35 at Šiauliai AB, 19.07.2019
For the first time in history US F-35A fifth-generation multirole fighter aircraft landed at Šiauliai Air Base in Lithuania.
- Estonia procures LMT MARS rifles, 05.07.2019
The Estonian MOD procures new assault rifles from U.S. company LMT Defense
- Romania chooses French naval vessels, 05.07.2019
The Romanian MoD has apparently decided to procure four French Gowind class corvettes as part of its fleet modernization effort.
- Croatia receives Polish traffic surveillance systems, 05.07.2019
The Polish WB Group has delivered several dozen SMARTEYE ST-1 traffic surveillance systems to Croatia.
- Squadron 2020 program delayed, 02.07.2019
The Finish MoD has announced that the Squadron 2020 naval procurement program has been delayed.
- Lithuanian Vilkas delivered, 01.07.2019
The first two Vilkas/Boxer 8x8 IFVs have been delivered to Lithuania.
- SAIE2019: Long Term Evolution of Typhoon, 24.06.2019
Initial contracts for the Long Term Evolution of the Eurofighter Typhoon multirole fighter jet have been signed between Eurofighter, Eurojet and Netma.
- SIAE2019: Pegasus first appearance at le Bourget, 20.06.2019
The Boeing KC-46A Pegasus tanker-transport aircraft of the US Air Force made its international debut at Paris Air Show 2019.
- SIAE2019: TAI presents new fighter jet, 19.06.2019
Turkish Aerospace presents for the first time the full scale mockup of the new 5th generation multirole fighter jet, the TF-X at the International Paris Air Show.
- SIAE2019: Presentation of SCAF/FCAS, 18.06.2019
Dassault Aviation presented at le Bourget a full scale model of the future 6th generation multirole fighter aircraft.
- SIAE2019: Falco Xplorer unveiled, 18.06.2019
On the opening day of the Paris Air Show Leonardo presented its newest and largest-ever drone, the Falco Xplorer.
- Philippines orders Polish Black Hawks, 07.06.2019
According to local media reports, the Polish PZL Mielec, a subsidiary of Sikorsky, has signed a contract for delivery of 16 S-70i Black Hawk helicopters to the Philippines.
- U.S. Navy rotates destroyers in Rota, 06.06.2019
The U.S. Navy has announced its intention to rotate the four Arleigh Burke-class destroyers, which are currently forward deployed in Spanish Rota.
- New Bulgarian OPVs on the horizon, 04.06.2019
Bulgarian authorities are supposed to announce the preferred bidder in the tender for new Offshore Patrol Vessels.
- Estonian defence on the level of 2%GDP, 03.06.2019
The Estonian government has approved a decision to keep the country’s defence budget at the level of at least 2% GDP.
- Croatia considers new fighter jet, 27.05.2019
Croatian Ministry of Defence turns its eye to Sweden and U.S. when looking for new options for acquiring modern fighter jets
- Estonia and U.S. strengthen defence cooperation, 27.05.2019
Estonia and USA signed a defence cooperation agreemen
- BNR to build Belgian and Dutch vessels, 24.05.2019
The Franco-Belgian consortium Belgian Naval & Robotics will design and build a dozen of new mine countermeasure vessels for the Belgian and Dutch navies.
- Hungary about to purchase U.S. ADS, 21.05.2019
The Hungarian government plans to purchase U.S.-made medium range air-and-missile defence systems.
- Romania changes procurement priorities, 15.05.2019
The Romanian Ministry of Defence might postpone development and procurement of the Agilis family of wheeled armored vehicles.
- IDEF2019: AV-8 Gempita’s qualification trials, 06.05.2019
The Turkish FNSS company presented the newest variant of AV-8 Gempita armoured, wheeled vehicle, which was developed for Malaysian Army
- IDEF2019: FNSS presents MAV Zaha, 02.05.2019
The Turkish FNSS company presents at IDEF 2019 a prototype of its Marine Assault Vehicle Zaha which is developed for the Turkish Navy.
- IDEF2019: The PIAP Institute enters new markets, 01.05.2019
The Warsaw based Industrial Research Institute for Automation and Measurements PIAP exhibits at IDEF 2019 a wide range of its innovative products.
- IDEF2019: WB Group in Istambul, 01.05.2019
Poland’s WB Group defence company presents its products and solutions at IDEF 2019 expo, as it looks for more export opportunities in Turkey and the wider Middle East region.
- Romanian corvette procurement stalled, 26.04.2019
Romanian authorities might decide to cancel the tender for four new, multipurpose corvettes.
- Lithuanian PzH2000 in live-fire tests, 25.04.2019
The Lithuanian Army conducted live firing exercise of its 155mm PzH2000 self-propelled howitzers as a culmination of a two week long testing period.
- Bulgaria pursues OPV acquisition, 23.04.2019
Three companies submitted their bids in the prolonged tender for procurement of two new modular patrol vessels for the Bulgarian Navy.
- Latvia modernizes its vehicle fleet, 20.04.2019
Latvian MoD should procure a number of medium high-mobility armoured 4x4 vehicles and tactical trucks.