- EU strengthens Frontex, 04.04.2019
Ambassadors of the EU member states agreed to strengthen and broaden the competencies of the Frontex European Border and Coast Guard Agency.
- More contracts for Wisła, 29.03.2019
Polska Grupa Zbrojeniowa and Lockheed Martin signed 15 offset agreements concerning the 1st stage of Wisla programme.
- Polish F16C takes over Baltic Air Policing, 04.01.2019
Four of Polish F16C Falcon aircrafts were relocated to Latvia, to the 1st Airforce Base in Šiauliai. Planes were moved as a part of NATO Baltic Air Policing mission.
- FlyEye for Territorials, 05.12.2018
Polish Ministry of Defence signed a new contract with WB Electronics. The contract concerns delivery of 12 FlyEye UAV`s, with an option to purchase 36 more.
- Sweden chooses Patriots , 30.08.2018
Swedish Defence Materiel Administration, FMV signed a contract with USA administration concerning the delivery of MIM-104E Patriot anti-aircraft and anti-missile system in PAC-3 MSE configuration.
- Carl-Gustaf grenade launchers for USMC, 22.08.2018
US Marine Corps System Command announced that each 13 soldiers section will receive the Swedish 84-mm recoilless Carl-Gustaf grenade launchers.
- Another tender for Tarantulas, 27.07.2018
Armament Inspectorate of Polish Ministry of Defence plans to procure 50 of the unmanned, mobile reconnaissance vehicle.
- Polish MiG-29 crashes, 06.07.2018
On 6 July a Polish MiG-29 fighter jet crashed during a night flight. Pilot managed to eject but was later found dead.
- SB-1 Defiant test flights, 06.07.2018
An update on Boeing Sikorsky SB-1 Defiant experimental multi-mission helicopter was published at the end of June 2018. The helicopter is offered to US Army for the FVL-M (Future Vertical Lift-Medium) program.
- ORP Ślązak finalization, 06.07.2018
Polish Armament Inspectorate signed the contract for finalization of the ORP Slazak patrol vessel construction process.
- Eurosatory 2018: CV90 MkIV Premiere, 13.06.2018
Demonstrator of the CV 90 MkIV tracked infantry fighting vehicle was premiered at the 2018 Eurosatory.
- Eurosatory 2018: HMMWV Successor, 13.06.2018
Newest NXT 360 multi-mission all-terrain vehicle was presented by AM General in Paris.
- Polish Armed Forces orders ME (ZEW) Sets, 11.06.2018
Armament Inspectorate signed contract for delivery of remote demining sets for electric discharge of explosives MW (ZEW) for Polish Armed Forces.
- PGZ joins ILX-34 project, 07.06.2018
Polish Armaments Group (PGZ) joined the ILX-34 project, designing an innovative, multipurpose new generation turboprop plane.
- Anti-drone system for Polish Police, 06.06.2018
Polish Police Headquarters is looking for an anti-drone system designed for neutralization of small unmanned aerial vehicles.
- 815 Patriot MATMMV 4х4 Trials, 15.05.2018
Czech-based Excalibur Army started field trials of their 815 Patriot MATMMV 4х4 armoured vehicle. The vehicle was first unveiled at last year`s MSPO under the name of HCP Husar 4x4.
- Polish Navy to retire SH-2G helicopters, 15.05.2018
Wojciech Skurkiewicz, Vice-Minister of Defence, informed about planned retirement of Kaman SH-2G Super Seasprite helicopters, currently serving in ASW role.
- VisionMaster FP radars for Polish Navy, 14.05.2018
Polish Armament Inspectorate started negotiations with Else Technical and Research Service. The negotiations concern recommencing of deliveries of VisionMaster FT radars for Polish Navy.
- First Warmate operators in WOT, 30.04.2018
Territorial Defence Force HQ (WOT) informed, that the first 5 soldiers from WOT became certified in operation of Warmate Loitering Munition.
- Seven offers on SG aeroplanes, 30.04.2018
Polish Border Guard had published the information concerning the offers in their process to procure two aeroplanes. The planes will be used to patrol sea territory.
- Lubawa in US Army tender, 30.04.2018
Polish Lubawa Company informed, that their Lubawa USA subsidiary entered the final phase of proceedings for procurement of mobile, multi-spectral camouflage for US Army.
- Police helicopter tender cancelled, 24.04.2018
Poland`s Police Headquarters informed, that the proceedings for procurement of 3 single-engine helicopters were cancelled.