Customer by registering or placing an order at the milmag.pl consents to the collection and processing of personal data by milmag.pl provided in the form of personal data in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 09.29.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133 item. 883), as amended. Data will be processed in order to keep the shop, in particular:
- benefits available via the Service,
- the conclusion of the contract of sale and service of orders placed by Customer,
- marketing services and goods provided by milmag.pl (if consent given),
- handling the registration process,
- processing a possible claim,
- sending by milmag.pl e-mail ordered bulletin (newsletter),
- adapt milmag.pl to the needs of Customers.
Your personal data will be transmitted to third parties only for processing the specific order submitted by the Customer. It implies in particular the shipping agents (postal and shipping companies), and operators that process payments.
Customer is entitled to inspect the contents of personal data and amend them, and also request removal of aforementioned data. For this purpose, please send an e-mail with the appropriate request to the address: milmag (at) milmag (dot) pl.
- to maintain client session (after logging in), whereby the customer does not have on every page site milmag.pl retype username and password,
- adapting to the needs of milmag.pl customers and other people using the service,
- the creation of audience statistics of milmag.pl website.